1. Fees quoted to you are valid for the term identified in the Subscription Proposal, as applicable. You are liable to pay all taxes, stamp duty and other government charges which may apply to this Agreement or to the supply of the Products or Services under it.
2. Unless otherwise specified, all Fees and other charges paid using
your credit or debit card is subject to following merchant fees.
Domestic Cards AUD0.30 + 1.75% (master & Visa)
International Cards AUD0.30 + 2.9%
3. Except for the duration of any applicable 14-day free trial period, you agree to pay in respect of the Products or Services, the applicable recurring Subscription Fees as specified in the Subscription.
4. Payment for all Fees must be made by way of direct debit from a credit card and will be deducted as per your Payment Authority. By using a credit card for the payment of the Fees, you represent and warrant to Emageia that you are the authorized card holder and absolve Emageia of any liability for any charges arising from the use of the Service.
5. For single transactions, Emageia shall charge the Fees to your credit card once, while recurring Fees will be charged in advance to your credit card according to your billing cycle. Your billing cycle starts on the date of your subscription and runs for 30 days.
6. If access to your account has been terminated by Emageia, because you are in breach of any and all agreements between you and Emageia, you do not have any right to demand refund for Fees that have already accrued prior to such termination
7. You may add or remove the number of Users under your Subscription at any time during your billing cycle, and you will be entitled for a refund calculated on pro rata basis.
8. You may opt to cancel your Subscription at any time and you will be entitled for a refund calculated on pro rata basis.
9. If access to your account has been terminated by Emageia, because you are in breach of any and all agreements between you and Emageia, you do not have any right to demand a refund for Fees that have already accrued prior to such termination.
10. Emageia reserves the right to amend its schedule of Fees and/or change its billing methods. Should you find any change or amendment unacceptable, you may opt to cancel your Subscription and you will be entitled for a refund calculated on pro rata basis. Emageia reserves the right to impose upon you any sales or use taxes which the Service may be subjected to.
11. Without limiting other remedies, we may suspend the provision of Technical Support or other Products or services if any Fees are overdue. You may re-activate your Subscription following payment of all amounts due.